Learning Uncut Presents: An Introduction to Skills Building
In a rapidly evolving workplace, acquiring and nurturing the right skills is more vital than ever before. Skills development is non-negotiable in today’s competitive landscape, where 91% of Australian employers are wrestling with skills shortages and an alarming 40% of workers are contemplating a job switch.
Dive deep as our experts Ravina Bhatia and Michelle Ockers untangle the world of skills. This is the first session in our 2024 webinar series where we will provide you with a practical roadmap for Skills Building. This is a recap of a session we ran in October 2023 to set everyone up with foundations that we will build upon in the remainder of our series.
This session will explore:
- Why Skills Building matters: Uncover why investing in skills development is critical to retaining talent and staying competitive.
- The starting point: Guidance for those setting out on their skills journey or struggling with adoption of a skills framework.
- Key elements of Skills Building: Delve into the integral aspects of skills building.
- A robust process: Discover Learning Uncut’s systematic process that aids in retaining and nurturing organisational skills.
Who should attend?
- L&D Leaders: Revise or kick-start your organisation’s skills framework. Join us to build a resilient and forward-thinking strategy for success.
- HR/People & Culture Leaders: Harness a development framework to attract and retain top talent. Learn how to foster a culture that promotes growth through continuous learning.
- Talent Development Leaders: Enhance talent mobility in your organisation. Learn how to nurture individual growth and encourage internal progression.