Humm Group used a series of nudges in advance of a virtual workshop to improve the collaboration of their Finance team. Graham Blaxell, the Humm L&D Leader is joined by Michael Tan form Elenta who partnered with them to create this program. We explore how behavioural science has informed this nudge-led learning program.
- Humm’s FinTech transformation over the past three years and implications for L&D team.
- Michael’s steep learning curve about L&D, behavioural change and habit formation, informed by behavioural science.
- The need to improve collaboration by the Finance team and the shortfalls of a previous workshop. What led Graham to nudges as a better solution.
- What are nudges and how they differ from microlearning content.
- Walking through the learner experience for this solution.
- Using data provided by the learner and branching to personalise the learning experience.
- How the Humm L&D team works differently to design, develop and support the use of nudges.
- Tips for getting started with nudges.